UK, North West Blog

Saturday, 23 January 2016

20 Facts About Me

1. My name is Penny Ann.
2. I am 19 years old & turning 20 next month.
3. I hate the sight, smell & taste of gravy! However, it always ends up on my plate somehow.
4. I have a weird phobia of inflatable swimming pools without water in. If it is filled with water then I am normally okay.
5. I have been driving for 1 year and 2 months.
6. I have always wanted to run my own blog since late-ish 2012 but never really had the courage too. However, this year I am making it my goal to actually carry on with it.
7. I also want to start my own YouTube channel but I feel people will get bored or people who know me will judge me for wasting my time talking about beauty and fashion to a camera.
8. I have no siblings. Its just me, myself & I.
9. I use to have an unhealthy obsession with brushing my hair and making sure it was perfectly straight. However, in recent months I've started to really enjoy the concept of messy hair.
10. Kylie Jenner (I know) & Khloe Kardashian, Sammi (beautycrush / Sammi Maria) with a hint of Kendall Jenner are my style inspirations.
11. I have suffered with acne since I was 10 years old. This can make makeup application rather difficult & I have considered going for laser treatment to help smooth out my skin.
12. I hate having my photo taken. I will try and avoid any photographic device as I just feel really insecure with how my skin and smile looks on camera (unless I'm controlling the camera).
13. I enjoy having my own time. Any chance to just chill, play sims or watch YouTube/KUWTK and I am one content woman.
14. I'm not one to hold grudges against anyone who does something to me, I much would rather forgive but bide my time until karma comes around to hit them.
15. I enjoy writing essays. If it's something I feel I can give enough information about I will write for England.
16. I don't know what future career I want to go into. I love my blog & would love to make that my career with a side of YouTube, but if I had to find something else to do... I wouldn't know... maybe PR/Marketing?
17. On my 17th birthday I received some hurtful news which will stick by me until the time comes when it is my turn to leave.
18. I hate slow replies. If you are online and have heard/seen my message, please reply.
19. My dream car is an Audi A3 or a Rolls Royce.
20. I am scared for the future and what it holds. But once I am 20 years old I am planning on putting all my efforts into creating a good living for myself.

What are 20 facts about you? Do we have anything similar?

Penny
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig