As my wardrobe slowly comes together my wishlist for items increasingly grows. Every day I'm almost finding new items I want and with the enabling of my friends, I can see myself becoming broke before I even add anything into my basket. This week however, I am currently lusting after the Nike New Balance 373 Trainers, which I find to be suitable for both the gym and for every day. I haven't started the gym yet, but I am planning on too (which means looking at more gym appropriate trainers), however, I am currently lusting after the casual fitness look. I can see myself wearing these with a pair of leggings or jeans, paired with a jumper or baggy tee, and there you have a quick everyday outfit which is easy to throw on when you just can't be bothered or if you're in a rush.

I've also currently been thinking of doing 'Steal My Style' posts alongside these, to show you just how I would typically style them up. It's easy enough to say how I'd wear them together but if I actually showed you then you could get an overall idea of what I have in mind. If this is something that you'd be interested in then do let me know down below and I'd be happy to start those posts up.

What are you currently lusting after this week?

Penny