UK, North West Blog

Tuesday, 23 February 2016

My Favourite YouTubers At The Moment

Hello everyone! It feels good to be back. After having a week off from education, plans kind of set into stone for most of the week meaning that having time to post and edit just wasn't able to fit into my busy schedule. However, I am back to work this week and it means more time to post. 

To start off coming back to my blog (I know it hasn't been months on end but I have missed blogging) I thought I'd do a type of 'share the love' post and talk about some of my favourite YouTubers at the current moment, ones that have either inspired me in terms of content and ideas or just generally have good content (I'll also be doing another post sometime of my favourite bloggers - so check back for that).

This will also be in no particular order, just a selection of YouTubers that have grabbed my attention as of late.

 1. Samantha Maria
(Image Source: Instagram)
First up, is Sammi, more known as beautycrush but now known as Samantha Maria (typing either into YouTube will redirect you to both her channels). Sammi is one who I've been following for ages, I've took inspiration from most of her outfits and I have to say she become one of my fashion inspirations to date. I love her hair, makeup, content, office (shown above) and just everything. I can't help but lust over her wardrobe and wish it was mine daily, and most of all this is expressed throughout all her videos. No fakeness here, no paid for reviews on a product which you won't see for another 2 years, just down to earth good and truthful content which definitely has be coming back for more.

Main Channel \ Vlog Channel


2. Alexandrea Garza
(Image Source: Instagram)
Alex is a relatively new find whilst I was searching for reviews on YouTube about the Marc Jacobs foundation. After loving her review, makeup and of course her hair, I decided to see what other content she had to offer. She currently has a main channel and a vlog channel (which her husband is also a part of and her cute little dog) and I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying her content. She's definitely a bubbly person and provides thorough information regarding everything she mentions within her videos, but right now I'm really loving her vlogs at the moment, but I'd say that's more because I'm into seeing what people do in their everyday lives, however she does offer some amazing tutorials, reviews and more over on her main channel! Can I also have her hair, please?!

3. Leanne Woodfull
(Image Source: Instagram)
Leanne, the gothic queen of the blogging world and now YouTube. If you've followed Leanne in the past then you'll know she quit YouTube for personal reasons, but within the past few months has made a lovely return and I can't describe to you how excited I was to see her videos within my subscription box again. Leanne definitely has a more different taste in terms of makeup and clothes to what I normally go for, but in turn I find this is what makes her enjoyable too watch. She definitely has her head on her shoulders in terms of she knows whats-what and isn't afraid to put that across (her Twitter is one of my daily stalks - sorry Leanne). And if that isn't enough, all her past fashion experiences and journeys is put forward in helping fellow fashionistas in a rut with their wardrobe to declutter themselves and find the right path to expressing themselves. Can I also mention she has went through jaw surgery and still remains one of the most down to earth type people? You check all the information regarding her jaw surgery over on her blog and YouTube itself.

Main Channel


4. StyleSuzi
(Image Source: Instagram)
Next up is Suzi. Suzi is another YouTuber I have followed for a while since discovering her back in 2011/2012 I believe and I instantly fell in love with her makeup looks and fashion sense. Since then, I've discovered her vlog channel, met some new additions to her family through these vlogs and recently have been introduced to her little baby, Aiden, who entered the world back in November (he is so adorable). But besides from those special moments, what I love about Suzi is the fact compared to most YouTubers she is Asian, therefore she has opened a whole new world to skincare and makeup cosmetics from the likes of Japan and Hong Kong, and I have to say my skin has never loved them more or her for introducing me to them. Her makeup looks are always flawless, and due to having similar skin types I definitely feel like I can get some honest reviews from her in terms of products which may work and which ones won't, which has definitely helped me save some money along the way. So, if you're into bargains, asian cosmetics, flawless makeup and great fashion taste then I'd recommend checking her out!

Main Channel \ Vlog Channel


5. Tasha Green
(Image Source: Instagram)
Next up, is another new find who I discovered last year and that is Tasha Green. Tasha isn't as big as the likes of Zoella and so forth, however, she recently reached the 100,000 milestone and does create amazing content and if you enjoy fitness posts like the ones Vivianna from ViviannaDoesMakeup, then I'd suggest adding Tasha to your list. She's laid back, funny, informative and most of all just an enjoyable watch. She has a figure, bedroom and hair that I envy and so really want. Plus, even seeing her work hard throughout her vlogs makes the whole of her channel more enjoyable, knowing someone who is so passionate about what they do and showcases it through their vlogs just gives me the motivation to push forth and conquer what I have set out to achieve. Tasha definitely shows that nothing is impossible and with a little motivation and hard work you can achieve great things.

Main Channel \ Vlog Channel


6. InTheFrow
(Image Source: Instagram)
Again, Victoria is another new find from the past year. Victoria's channel is definitely more of the mixture between fashion and beauty with the occasional vlog thrown in depending on what month it is (Vlogmas anyone? Vlogtober? Flog? You get the idea...). And although their is a mixture of content to watch on her channel I do find myself enjoying more of her beauty videos with the occasional vlog (I'm especially looking forward to her London Fashion Week #LFW vlog within the next week or so). But with most makeup type videos, I do find myself replaying and replaying them trying to get the right time frame of the video in order to see what someone is doing, however with Victoria's makeup tutorials, I find them to be a lot more slow and informative with good angles to the position she is applying her makeup e.g. eyes, cheeks etc. which in turn makes it a more enjoyable watch and also gives me the motivation to try out new skills. Plus, who doesn't love pastel hair?? Victoria definitely rocks it!

Main Channel


7. ViviannaDoesMakeup
(Image Source: Instagram)
Anna, a firm favourite amongst many alongside her best friend Lily Pebbles. What can I say about Anna, besides the fact she has organisation down to a T. I am a fairly organised person myself - not blowing my own trumpet or anything - but this girl knows what she wants and how she plans to put it together. Her recent interest in fitness is what has taken my interest within her channel (she also hosts amazing content over on her blog but that's for another day), and after lusting over her gym collection I decided to join the gym myself. I go to her channel when I need advice on the perfect gymwear, trainers as well as healthy snacks and so far so good. If you're into fitness yourself then definitely check out her fitness files - there will be something for everyone!

Main Channel


8. Lulutrixabelle
(Image Source: Instagram)
Think bright, bold, daring, pastel colours and you have Lulutrixabelle in a nutshell. As mentioned before, Lucy is also another YouTuber whose taste definitely sways a lot from mine, but in turn it creates a more inspiring palette for myself. I'm definitely not into bold bright colours or whacky clothing, but I do find with this comes inspiration in terms of texture, cuts and more. Although Lucy likes to wear bright striped socks with platform sparkly sandals, I can take inspiration from this and pair plain socks with some basic sandals and a dress and I'm good to go. Therefore with Lucy, I find by having hints of unique-ness here and there, you can actually turn something else into something more you which is why I love Lucy's channel (and blog) as it opens a door to whole new ideas. Also, alongside her passion for makeup and fashion I also really enjoy her vlogs. My favourite of all time has to be this one here, as I personally love anything to do with cooking (endless hours watching Come Dine With Me), therefore I find this vlog to be quite delicious, ha, and with such simple instructions throughout the vlog, you'd definitely be able to make this for a special occasion or cheat night (which is what I definitely plan to do one evening).

Main Channel


9. FunForLouis
(Image Source: Instagram)
Next up is Louis Cole. A fun-loving daredevil who isn't afraid to try anything in order to get the perfect shot (shown in the photo to the right), but yet still manages to capture everything on camera in the risk of his own life. I've followed Louis for around 2 years now, and for someone who has never experienced abroad before I definitely feel like I'm missing out but feel I can live through it in his vlogs. He is a daily vlogger so expect a lot of content, but what I like most compared to other vloggers is that even though he travels the world, he makes sure to capture moments and document everything from mountain biking, skiing to helping less developed countries and understand why they are like this and in turn try to create something positive out of it. Louis is a down-to-earth guy, always happy and jolly and this definitely makes his vlogs more enjoyable.

Main Channel


10. Arabella Golby
(Image Source: Instagram)
Can we just start off by saying how gorgeous does Arabella look?! Such a babe.
Arabella is relatively new to YouTube - so you'll definitely have time to check out all her videos from start to finish - and focuses her channel mainly around fashion with a hint of beauty and vlogs. What I like about Arabella's channel is mainly her personality, as most YouTubers sit in more of a stern form, Arabella definitely lightens the mood of her videos by either making silly remarks or laughing in general. This does make her more enjoyable to watch as I can't help but find myself laughing along with her, and also for a newbee to YouTube her editing skills are on point! I also can't help but lust over all her designer items.

Main Channel


11. Bubzvlogz
(Image Source: Instagram)
Last but by no means least is Bubz. Now, you're probably looking at the above photos like is she a makeup artist/skincare expert turned decorator(?) ha, but actually the above photo to the right shows her helping out as she and some other fellow people start to build schools within poor developed countries to allow an education for children who may not be able to get one. Bubz, also known as Lindy, has done numerous charitable projects all trying to help less developed countries and their children and all the proceedings have gone towards materials and equipment to help build an educational environment. Alongside her, is her rather funny chap and baby called Tim and Isaac as well as two adorable doggies called Chubby and Domo, and altogether they create so many amazing videos over on her vlog channel which are both entertaining and informative, and I find myself laughing along everytime. Trust me when I say, they are an instant mood booster and you won't want to miss all the funny content.

Main Channel \ Vlog Channel


So there we have it. A selection of YouTubers that I have currently been loving at the moment and ones I hope you take half an hour or maybe an hour to check out. As mentioned above I do plan to a blogger edition alongside this, so if that's something you like to see then do keep an eye out for it but make sure you bring a cup of tea or beverage with you, as I feel it may be a long one.

Who are you currently loving on YouTube or Blogger at the moment?

Penny
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig