For a couple of months now, waaay before starting my blog I decided to start collecting up some products that I had used up completely or until I could get the last drop out of the bottom, ready for this post when my blog launched. Obviously, there was a bigger pile than this due to some products being repurchased and used again and again. However, instead of boring you with photos of the same product I thought I'd just include the product once and list how many I've used up.

From the above photos, you can probably gather what some of my favourite brands are and specific products, and hopefully if you're looking into purchasing these products I can help push you towards the final step. Anything to make you a happier person ;)

Pearl Drops Pro White Toothpaste // Toothpaste isn't something that I put much thought into when purchasing it. As long as it does the job and at a good price then I'm all for it. However, a while back I saw StyleSuzi do a video on this brand of toothpaste and she featured the results she got during and after this toothpaste. It comes with a little timeline on the side of the packaging to show you how your results are progressing and with seeing how good a result Suzi I got, I instantly had to try it. Because who doesn't love whiter teeth without having to spend £££? I sure know I do. However, I was left rather disappointed. Even though I never actually compared my teeth to the chart on the side, I did notice when I checked my teeth in the mirror that there wasn't any mega change to them. They were still the same colour as 2 weeks back and from finishing the toothpaste I was still left with the same result. I wouldn't recommend spending £5 on it unfortunately, but if you do want to give it a try yourself then by all means go ahead, I just have to say it isn't worth the price tag.

Pantene Pro V Repair & Protect Shampoo & Conditioner x2 // When I think of Pantene, I think of a cheap-ish hair brand that isn't going to do much benefit for your hair, compared to the likes of Tresemme. However, in my local Morrisons I found that this particular range was on offer for a £1 and being the person I am and not being able to resist a bargain, I picked up the shampoo and conditioner in the repair and protect range (there is other ranges for other hair types). First up, I am not a fan of the smell. I can put up with it, but watermelon isn't a favourite of mine. However, I do have to say that even though the scent is revolting to me personally, it does create a fresh atmosphere when washing. The consistency of both is quite runny but a tad thick and it lathers very well. The result, is that it leaves my hair silky smooth, helps detangle any knots and also helps control my frizz a little from constantly using heat. After loving and using these I went back and repurchased them and even picked up another two from their other ranges which I am soon to report back on!

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo + x2 // If you've been watching YouTube for a few years now, then you'll probably remember a particular advert featuring this product at the start of videos with the likes of Ruth from AModelRecommends talking about and demonstrating the product. It aims to target redness, correct the appearance of blemishes, unclog pores and refine skin texture, which is found in those with particularly oily skin. I didn't take the plunge when this first hit the new stands, however, waited until one particular day when my skin was very bad in terms of redness and wanted something which in turn could work with my other products and help calm my skin that little bit more. It has quite a medium thickness in terms of texture and I did find it to be quite drying on the skin. Considering it does help fight back spots this is probably common, however, I didn't really like the feel of it on my skin, but it did its jobs nevertheless. My skin started to show signs of progression and any redness within my cheeks slowly started to diminish. This is retailed at £15.50 but only requires a small amount to be applied to the infected areas and will last you a very long time if used generously (about a finger tips length amount).

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish x3 // The trusty cleanse and polish. I don't think I have much to say on this besides everything else that people have mentioned about it. It helps unclog pores, control oils in the skin, removes makeup very well and is very natural meaning no irritation here. If you suffer with acne, then I'd say this is a very good cleanser for everyday. It contains nothing but natural ingredients, so it won't leave your skin looking red after use and also works amazingly in conjunction with other products. Since using it back in 2012, I have found it has helped amazingly at calming my acne, which to this day I am left with just a few small spots and some redness. For £20, you can't go wrong. I use it mostly at nights but sometimes in the morning and it doesn't alter my skincare routine at all.

Tresemme Renewal Hair & Scalp Hair Mask x4 // A beloved brand of mine and one I find works amazingly with my hair, besides their hairspray's. I use heat a lot on my hair, therefore it causes it to become quite frizzy and is in a rather delicate state but I still continue to fry it within an inch of its life. I use conditioner and shampoo's which help at protecting the hair but find these only work to a certain extent. This is where I discovered the world of hair masks/masques. They are a lot thicker in consistency and therefore work a lot better at nourishing each strand of hair. I like to massage this in for 2-3 minutes, then rinse and find it leaves my hair really silky smooth, free of knots and frizz.

Morrisons Raspberry and Pomagranate Shower Gel // Next, is a basic shower gel from the Morrisons own skincare and body range. I tend to stay clear from company own ranges due to their not being much information surrounding them and their products, however, for 74p or more you can't really go wrong in terms of shower gel especially if its your body, which won't be on show a lot compared to your face (depending on what your job requires of you). The smell is very fruity and it dispenses really easily meaning no waste. However, in terms of lathering I do find that you need more in order to get a good lather and is quite a hard consistency to work with. It lingers on the skin afterwards which is a plus and they also have a good range of flavours. For 74p, you can't really go wrong in terms of what you get.

Liz Earle Normal/Combination x4 / Dry to Sensitive Moisturiser x2 // Next, is two moisturisers from Liz Earle, aimed at normal to combination and dry to sensitive skin. I have both, due to my skin forever changing due to the seasons and weather, but I find the normal to combination works better for me, more in terms of controlling the odd oily patch but does nothing for my dry patches which in turns shows up more when I apply makeup. The consistency of both these moisturisers is the same, being white and thick which I do find requires more time to sink into the skin. I also find it leaves my skin quite sticky afterwards and as though I have a layer of grease atop my skin. However, once morning comes, I do find my skin is silky smooth and there is no grease or oil in sight.

Palmolive So Vibrant Shower Gel x4 // Another shower gel, and this is the So Vibrant one from the Palmolive range. I like this one as it smells of oranges, which is a favourite scent of mine and also because it lathers amazingly. Compared to the Morrisons own shower gel, I find you only need a dollop of this in order to get a good lather and from this you can do your whole body. It also leaves an amazing smell afterwards which lingers on the skin for a good few hours. For a few pence more, I would recommend picking this one up, especially as they have a raspberry smelling body scrub.

Liz Earle Orange Flower Botanical Shower Gel  // Again, another shower gel but one which is a bit more on the pricey side. I received this back in late 2014 when I won a Liz Earle competition to win one of their hampers worth £200. Within this box was this particular shower gel amongst other amazing products. Due to it being a shower gel and having a bathroom full of them, it wasn't on top of my list to use first, until I suddenly started developing a rash due to stress and wanted to lather my skin in all natural products. As Liz Earle promotes natural ingredients, I thought this would be the best bet in allowing my skin to calm down but get a thorough wash at the same time to help with the side affects. It worked amazingly at calming my skin, didn't cause any redness or irritation and also lasted a rather long time considering the amount you get for a stand alone shower gel. It lathered amazingly, had a quite thin consistency and gave off a beautiful natural scent, which lasted throughout the day.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water x2 // Last, but by no means least is a makeup remover from L'Oreal. The skin perfection micellar water was a top favourite with the Garnier micellar water, and after hearing numerous reviews and features about this product I decided to give it a go. Before this, I was using my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, but found this to not remove my makeup as well. However, due to this product being a water rather than an oil or cream, I thought this would be better for my skin. My regular routine would be to pour a reasonable amount onto a cotton pad, apply it to my face making sure I get every last bit of makeup and after this go on to thoroughly cleanse my skin. Through this process, I find there to be no irritation, redness or sticky residue. However, I do notice my skin feeling rather tight if I wasn't to go to cleanse afterwards which can be slightly uncomfortable but bearable.

So, there we have it. A round up of my thoughts on some products I have recently used up. This will be a series which will be featured here and there, due to repetition of the products mentioned and also because of the amount of products collected. But if these are your favourite types of posts, then do let me know down below!


What products have you used up recently? Which did you love and not love?

Penny