Hello everyone!

Welcome to my blog. If you've been following me for a while, then you'll know that I've been starting and restarting this blog through the entire year of 2015. If not, and you're new to this blog then I bid you hello. However, throughout 2015, I've been on a bit of a mission to find my niche. Find what photography style I like, compositions & most of all what I want to really talk about.
There has been a ton of inspiration for the past 2 months on where I wanted to go with my blog, and I have come to the conclusion that I want it to be enjoyable for my viewers, yet professional but at the same time personal.

Here on Pennethaa, you will find a mixture of beauty, an odd fashion post here and there (I will try and get as use to being in front of the camera as possible!), lifestyle as well as some advice thrown in. I want this to be a space where I can open up about things that I'm enthusiastic about and that are personal to me, and I hope my readers are going to enjoy this journey just as much as me.

Please do leave any suggestions as to what content you would like to see on this blog, as I've love to feature content that my readers also love or what posts you enjoy and would like to see developed/more of.

I can't wait to start this journey with you!

Penny