UK, North West Blog

Thursday, 14 January 2016

Lust Of The Week: High End Foundations

Here on Pennethaa, I want to start doing weekly/monthly segments, just to show you more into my style, choices of makeup & more. This is the first segment, with more to follow, so I hope you enjoy them and if you have any input on how I can spice these up to your tastes, then do leave them down below!

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation | A flux of new foundations have slowly started catching my eye, which have appeared within the past year or so. Words such as 'magic' and 'full coverage' are just some which mainly catch my eye and make me want to see how these foundations actually perform. First up, is the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation. Now, I've never tried anything from Charlotte Tilbury before (shock horror), but having read and watched numerous reviews on this product & having really enjoyed the results I saw, I'm really excited to give this foundation a go once my current one has ran out. Having acne can make foundation choosing quite a task, especially with different finishes and textures and promising words that never really live up to their expectations. However, I have really good feelings about this foundation!

Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate | This is a lust that I've just found exactly 2 hours ago, whilst going through my YouTube subscriptions. Em (mypaleskin) was using this in her current tutorial, and having the same skin concerns as her & seeing the results this foundation gave her... It made me want it straight away! It's a full coverage foundation that only needs a light layer application, which hides redness, blemishes and any scarring. Tie this in with the coconut primer available within the line & you have a duo that's going to give you amazing results.

What are you currently lusting after this week?

Penny
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've seen the Marc Jacobs one and I want it but I don't even want to know how expensive it is. Another I really want to try is the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation.

    xo, Kimberly
    www.blogsfordays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Marc Jacobs one is priced somewhere between the £30-£40 mark, which is a bit expensive! I wanted to try the Estee Lauder one too, but unfortunately they didn't have any shade that matched me :( they definitely need to add more shades!

      Penny

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig