UK, North West Blog

Friday, 22 January 2016

Lust Of The Week: Micha Lounge Set


Micha Lounge Jogging Bottom // £35.00
Micha Lounge Hoodie // £30.00

After having a massive wardrobe rethink of how I want to come across in terms of my style, I've also been starting to think about the clothes that I can wear to keep warm whilst at home doing assignments but still be chilled out at the same time, or to even quickly drive to a friend's house. I first spotted this lounge set on Yanin (idressmyselff) Instagram/Blog and immediately fell in love. Paired with a white pair of stan smith's or some Birkenstock's as shown above, you can lounge about but still look put together.

What are you currently lusting after this week?

Penny
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig