UK, North West Blog

Sunday, 6 March 2016

Everyday Natural Makeup Look

 There's nothing more exciting than waking up and applying your makeup. I always feel like my day is made a whole lot better when I've properly put myself together. I'm not overall skilled in the makeup department - I've never tried contouring or applying eyeshadow - however, I want to learn and develop my skills and I hope to share this along the way on my blog.

The first look I am featuring on my blog is this everyday go-to natural makeup look, which requires only a few products and around 15 minutes tops of your day to complete.

Products Used:
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Gobi
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly in Chantilly
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Rimmel London Exaggerate Lipliner in 063 Eastend Snob
L'Oreal Infalliable Lipliner in 708 Always Toasted
Rimmel 700 Nude Delight
Urban Decay Setting Spray

Photo slightly edited using the FaceTune app
To start with I wash my face using a cleanser, exfoliator, toner and moisturiser (skincare routine coming soon). After this I will then normally go onto use a primer but I'm currently searching for the perfect primer so any recommendations would be nice - has anyone tried and tested the Clinique one? Thoughts?
This will then be followed by applying 2 layers of the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation to hide any redness and blemishes, and I find because its quite a light consistency that it blends amazingly and is easily buildable without sticking harshly to any dry patches. This is then followed by the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer under the eyes, round the sides of my nose, on blemishes and to lastly cover any pesky red areas mostly on my cheeks. The formulation of this concealer is also really nice, it isn't thick or thin it's definitely the right consistency and covers everything amazingly well as well as works great at brightening up any dull areas. My base is then finished with a spritz of the Urban Decay Setting Spray.

Once the setting spray has sunk into the skin and is dry, I will then go onto apply my mascara which at the moment is the Maybelline Lash Sensational, and I find it is amazing at giving my lashes the lift they need without making them clumpy. The look is then finished with either two of my favourite lip products at the moment which are the Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in 063 Eastend Snob or a mixture of the L'Oreal Infalliable Lipliner in 708 Always Toasted with Rimmel Nude Delight 700 (an old blogging favourite) on top. The whole look is then completed with another spritz of the Urban Decay Setting Spray and I'm good to go!

What is your current everyday go to natural look?

Penny
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig