I've recently been falling in love with Monikh Dale's blog, I feel her fashion sense is very similar to mine and I can't help but lust after every outfit she puts together and her whole wardrobe in general. This week's lust of the week pick however, is these straight leg jeans from Topshop. I love the whole straight leg jean trend, but I am very picky in terms of style and colour. But these ones however, are definitely top of my list right now as they sit at the perfect length, plus the shade of them isn't too dark or too vibrant which is what I look for more in a pair of jeans. They retail at £40, but for a good statement jean which can go with anything and won't fade as much as a black jean due to their wash they will last you a while.

Some Outfits I Would Wear With These Jeans
- White Shirt, White or Black Birkenstocks
- Oversized Black Shirt with a pair of Black Heels or Mules 
- Plain White Tee, Brown Leather Jacket and Cream/White Duster Coat
- Black Vest Top, Black Blazer and Black Heeled Sandals
- White Trainers, White Plain Tee and Cream/White Duster Coat

What are you lusting after this week?

Penny