I thought I would kickstart a new little series on my blog where I host reviews of sample products that I receive within my parcels that I really love and want to share, but don't want to wait around to get the full size product of in order to review it. I do have another post coming along featuring a range of sample sized products from different brands which will be posted soon.

To kickstart this series I am going to be reviewing the Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate. This is essentially a facial oil which I first discovered on the release of the product in a promotion when it was sat beside the beloved Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. It aims to strengthen the skin's defenses against daily aggressors to keep the skin looking youthful and radiant-looking all day. It also aims at providing antioxident protection with the blend of natural-derived oils such as Ginger Root, Sunflower and Tamanu, which helps keep the skin feeling and looking fresh and energized morning and night. 

On touch it is quite oily as with any oil based product, but also has a silk-like texture to it as well which means it doesn't feel as though it is drying out your skin which I have found is the case with some oil-based products. When applied to the skin alone (morning and night) I did find I broke out a lot mostly around the chin and mouth area, where the spots did become painful cyst like spots. However, when I mixed it with my moisturiser; Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Moisturiser, mainly at night time as this is when I feel it is best to let it properly sink into the skin, it did help reduce the redness left behind on my cheeks and chin area from my spots and acne, and it has continued to do so everytime I use the product combined with my moisturiser.

I will be looking into purchasing the full size product of this facial oil once the sample runs out, as well I'll also be looking into more of their products especially their avocado eye cream and night cream.

Have you tried out this product or any Kiehl's products, what were your thoughts? Any products from Kiehl's you'd recommend?

Penny